Total Pageviews

Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Fill Ins



1. Blue skies _are commonplace here._.

2. _This photo of my mother and grandpa  takes me down_ memory lane.
3. Kids, one of each, she told me_.

4. _No work_, _no deadlines_, _no things to see and do_;
these are some of the best things about vacation.

5. Love is _sometimes having to say you're sorry_.

6. _I wish I could participate in_ submarine races.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _getting out of the city_, tomorrow my plans include _a photo walk with other photographers_,
and Sunday, I want to _make stuff, lots of stuff_!
 
Have a super weekend everyone!
 

6 comments:

  1. Joining you in on the Friday Fill-In fun! BTW, Ilike your answers. This is my first try at this meme...



    Come by to read these posts:
    Friday Fill-Ins meme
    50 Q&A, Part 1 of 5
    Walk a Mile in My Shoes
    K is for Knight in Shining Armor

    Your newest blog buddy,
    Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
    The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo is adorable. I hope to see the benefits of your weekend plans (the photos), and #4 and #5 - totally agree with!

    Happy Canada Day, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific photograph. So your country had all those telegraph poles as well......... Have a great weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout with family memories attached...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see this picture here. Its a beauty. Sorry I wont see you underwater, but hope your Sunday is a good one. My house will be filled with scraps of paper, paint pots, food and lots of laughter......... come over if you have time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable image Electra!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!