Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lord Byron

Jeanette of
has this weeek introduced us to Lord Byron. 
Handsome devil, isn't he?
I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers.
(oops, did I say that out loud?  I didn't mean to.)
LOOK:

Now what do you suppose the young lady is thinking?  I'll be it's not twenty pounds of laundry every day, nor all those mouths to feed.  NO...SHE is thinking how soulful his eyes are.
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE, GIRL!!!
(ok,  I ADMIT, I MAY BE A TAD CYNICAL.
 JUST A TAD.)

8 comments:

  1. Ahh, this is fun. Thanks for being Soartful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha - FABULOUS. :-D
    I agree with you wholeheartedly :-D
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Electra there aren't enough words to tell you how fun and fabulous this is...my gosh you not only out did yourself you out did everyone else too...fantasic and delightful a standing ovation and two double back flips for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful and funny! He was a handsome devil, wasn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layout........what a great mixture of a little punk and old photos....awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah yes love is blind but the neighbours ain't as the saying goes. I sure hope the family below isn't one couples children YIKES. Wonderful collage and lots to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!
    That's just one birth too many :-)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!