Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Oh Hole-y Night

This  week at
we have been challenged to make something with an opening in it.

I had all this terrific idea about covered the back of plastic soup spoons with coloured foil and decorating each spoon as an elaborate Christmas ornament...

yeah right.
And when I stopped drinking....

I made THIS instead.

My daughter thinks it's boring.
I think SHE should cover some plastic soup spoons with foil and....
"taking back December...one holiday card at a time"

5 comments:

  1. No offense to your lovely daughter, but I think she needs her eyes checked ... an awesome glittery border ... offset circles with Santa peeping through ... and that fabulous vellum sentiment ... no boring at all to me my dear ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your daughter thinks its boring then let's see what she comes up with....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I especially love the Santa image, he's a cool dude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Stef on this one ... love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, i think in teenage terms "BORING" probably means, "not like snookie" doesn't it, lol??! which i cannot help, from my own middle aged papercrafting perspective, but see as a REALLY GOOD THING!!! this is lovely and elegant, while still being fun & funky... what is not to LOVE here??!?! ♥♥♥!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!