Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Circa 1739

Jeanette over at
has given us this lovely image from Graphics Fairy:
Gorgeous, isn't it?
Here is what Karen (Graphics Fairy) has said about it:
This is a stupendous (trying to mix up the adjectives here lately!)Architectural print! Isn't this amazing?!! This print is very old, Circa 1739, one of the oldest pieces on my collection. I wish you could feel the paper, it almost feels like fabric! I love everything about this piece, the colors, the perspective, and all the glorious details. Make sure you enlarge it so that you can see the mural on the ceiling. This one is so perfect for collage or mixed media work, or fabulous to print up and frame as it is!
I couldn't agree more!
Here is what I've done with it:
Additional images used are by
 Fidlette, Holliewood Studios, Lisa's Altered Art, Lori Talbot and Phenomenom 1859.
Thanaks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. An awesome image, of which you performed a fabulous alteration on! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wonderful transformation! How fun you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a real wow. I absolutely love it. I love the colors. The girl is simply charming and I just love the cat. Love, love, love. You got it...I love this piece.

    Thanks for being Soartful this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!