Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 16, 2011

She's been thinkin about US inkin

Yes she has.  My friend Lori
invited anyone who is into Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 stamps to join in and create something with (this week) stripes and a rectangular frame.
And of course a Studio 490 stamp.
So I did
OK, the background paper is striped, from where, I do not know. I raised the stripes with my scor-pal to make it a bit funkier. The lady is by Octopede Factory. Her hair, my ribbon jar. The corners are Lost Treasures ( I think) and the frame was K&Company about 6 years ago.
The sentiment is Studio 490 and I think it says it all.

When crafting
Always wear safety goggles!!
To see the deets on this Studio 490 thing go see Lori at

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I will certainly never forget my safety goggles again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I knew I could count on you to do something totally different with Studio 490 stamps, and you did NOT disappoint! This is so cool, love the thing shooting out her eye..thanks for joining the MAC!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!