Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Spicy Foto Gears

I combined two challenges this week
HAH!!
I'm so proud of myself!
and
The challenge at GC is Gears, Cogs and watch bits.
I used gears.
Maybe the gears I used for the wagon wheels are really cogs. 
I need to go find a dictionary...


Elements used are all by Tim Holtz, with the exception of the child in the wagon and his top hat.
The hat is by Dezinaworld and the wagon, child and rooster are courtesy of Peggy Gatto at

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. you are the best, he is a cutie!!!
    thanks for playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool and creative, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute collage! I love the chick. Thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!