Total Pageviews

Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

1. I hold _my daughter close to my heart_.
2. _Kaitlin_ is someone I like to travel with because _she's as crazy as I am and we have so much fun!_.

3. That day, _I never should have said what I did__.

4. _I think I may be in trouble financially_ this year.


5. Trust _your intuition.  Deep down in every man woman and child is the fundamental idea of a Creator._.

6. _Try not to lay awake and worry_ in the dark.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _a restful sleep_, tomorrow my plans include _some self-reflection, talking to friends and making some important decisions_ and Sunday, I want to _have more clarity and faith than I do now.____!
 
Enjoy your weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Love your fill ins . What town is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. something is wrong with your Fill-ins link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The town is Botha, just east of Stettler. and thanks, I'll fix the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Mom was from Drumheller. The buildings looked similar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too on #4! :o( I hope things hold out for you.

    Love #5 and #6 and your plans for the weekend. A bit of self-reflection is more important than a lot of people think. Hope you weekend was a good one. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!