Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Friday Fill Ins



1. Summer is _finally here_.

2. My belief system_ is unchanged _about this_.

3. Aargh! _Why do I have to go to work???_.

4. _I love my strong black coffee _ in the morning.

5. Seven: _brothers and seven wives_. (who knows where that came from?!?!)

6. _It's a wonderful world_ don't you think?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _driving to BC with my daughter and her DH_, tomorrow my plans include _the lake, maybe Idaho_ and Sunday, I want to _have a leisurely drive home, stopping to take as many photos as I can_!
 
Have a funny weekend, all!

2 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounds very relaxing and fun!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's from that riddle, who is going to St. Ives.

    The lake and the road trip sound great! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!