Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Weddings

Weddings
I made some ATC's for some swaps and
thought this would be a perfect opportunity to show you them.

I found this gorgeous big hard cover book on weddings in the castoff bin at the public library one day and just KNEW I would have the chance to use it for something.
So I cut out some pictures and used some pages for the background text of these.
A little glitter, distress ink, micro beads, some words, a rose, and my Cuttlebug
(oh, how I love my Cuttlebug) and there you have it.


While we're on the subject of Weddings,
I've taken part in a couple of Wedding ATC swaps recently.  And received a couple of really wonderful ATC's that I would like to show you.

From my friend Fran of The Bag Lady

And from my buddy Chelle who lives in Southern California

Aren't they both wonderful?
I am such a lucky girl.

17 comments:

  1. What stunning ATCs, Electra, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these ATC's and great text background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super ATC set, Electra. Yes, you are a lucky girl because those two are terrific, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ATCs are all fantastic! I haven't done an ATC swap in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ATC cards are exquisite, Electra. I so admire those who are able to create a work of art on such a small canvas. Beautiful! Thanks for including the cards from your friends. They really are wonderful and you ARE a lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ATCs are stunning, my friend, and the ones you have received are gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your atcs ,,,,they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Electra this is amazing everyone of the is just gorgeous...beautiful pictures and details...fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mindblowing ATC's Electra !!
    Je T'aime YOU for showing !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are stunning and catch the mood perfectly. I agree I love my cuttlebug too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of these are wonderful. My fav's of course are those top four. I love them. So feminine and dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your brides are magnificent. What a great idea to use the pages of a cast off book for background. I need to look into distress ink. I have never used it but I love the effects.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!