Total Pageviews

Friday, January 1, 2010

Friday Fill Ins


My Friday Fill-Ins:
1. Last night we watched Julie and Julia, awesome movie!!
2. By the end of this day, I will have decided on my word for the coming year.
3. The funniest thing is that once Christmas is over, Santa leaves town on a tractor in the sky.
4. He said: The reindeer may take the rest of the year off. She said: And just who do you think is going to do the housework?
5. I'm thinking it's time to go back on my diet, so where do we go from here?
6. I lost my mind last year and it's up to us to find it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to visiting some friends in a little town west of here, tomorrow my plans include not getting dressed all day, and Sunday, I want to go see Avatar with my ex-husband, Aunt Linda who used to be Uncle Mike (?!) and our daughter.

If you want to play along: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!