Total Pageviews

Friday, May 27, 2011

Challenge #102-Pinwheels

Challenge #102?  Huh?  Pinwheels?  Where is this challenge? you ask...
Well, folks, it's at
Where's that? you ask...Well, folks, it's in the blogiverse.  Just click on
the link.
But hurry, you only have one day left to make a pinwheel.  Well, maybe you could make a pinwheel and let the Poobahs know pretty much anytime.  They're really flexible that way.
For that matter, you can make a pinwheel anytime you like.  The instructions are on
I know, I know, I'm rambling.
Here it is:
The little er, girl, is from Lisa's Altered Art.
Everything else leapt out of my stash screaming, "Use me!  Use me!"
Sometimes that's just how it is.

6 comments:

  1. haha! This is funny, and well done! Love it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I knew that you'd figure out a great way to do this challenge and you did so beautifully! Love the "girl" and her pretty pretty pinwheels. I am going to try making one with a pushpin and see how long it stays if the storms we're expecting (it's getting hot already) show up) - it's like the hybrid of Ben Franklin and Martha Stewart experiment.

    Thank you, dear Electra, for your wonderful and vibrant sense of inspiration and fun - we love having you over at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great....made me laugh, or should I say giggle??? and ps, your package arrived safe and sound today...wow you can pack a box! thanks so much...yours should be there by monday if it didn't come today....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too sweet! I love all of the wonderful elements you have added.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I LOVE how your stash screams at you. This is wonderful. That little girl is a bit of a, well, there is no easy, nice way to say it, she's a real dog. LOL I'm sorry, I just had to say that. This makes me smile. I love all the pink and of course the pinwheels. Thank you so very much for playing with us so faithfully at OPUS GLUEI.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!