Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Getting Steamed

Or Steamy, if you prefer.  What I mean is we are creating something steampunk-ey for this week at The Order of The Opus Gluei
Here is my piece:

That's all I got for you.
I hope you like it!

CREDITS ADDED!
The woman is from Deviant Scrap, the wheeled horse is by Cajoline, the girdle, goggles and wings are by Sum of All Crafts, the metal parts, wheels, key, etc, are by Kerry Klaassen Veale, top cat is by Dezinaworld, Blimp and boots are by Lori Cook, and the top trim is by Fiddlette.  The background paper is a mixture of a number of papers.

I should have done this in the first place, sorry!

12 comments:

  1. Like it? I LOVE it! Fantastic work, really, really, cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Electra, this is completely, totally, and utterly AWESOME!!!! I totally love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color, and my eye just wants to wander all over the piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely wonderful...especally the boots on the person!! What fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, you have a wonderful way of interpreting our challenges and this is no exception! I think my favorite part is the expression on the face, goes perfectly with the caption! (eeekkk - look out!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...I love this.Fantastic piece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This piece is perfect for OPUS GLUEI. I really LOVE the goggles on the horse. Too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like cannot come close to how I feel about your art. This piece is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Electra! this is stunning. Love the background and everything about this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW WOW WOW Could you please tell me where you got your pieces for this creation. I am just in awe of the details. would you please share? thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!