Total Pageviews

Monday, May 2, 2011

It's May!!

and time for a new Artful Bag!
"What's an Artful Bag?" you ask?
Well, go over to Frosted Petunias and find out for yourself.
Frosted Petunias is one of the prettiest blogs I know of, you really need to check it out!
It's made out of REAL frog skin, you know.

Hah!
NOT!
It's just some funky paper I've had in my stash for, oh, maybe, 20 years.
Yes, some would consider me a hoarder.
This funky paper was A PAIN to work with, but I will give myself credit for the fact that this bag is actually three dimensional, has gussets and will hold all my make-up.
Well, maybe not ALL my make-up, I'm no spring chicken.

But I could fit my lipstick in it, and an aspirin or two.  Maybe my house key.
The embellies are from Mikey's.

While I'm at it, in case you didn't know, last month's theme was an Artful Bag ATC and I never got around to posting it.  (BAD Electra)
At any rate, here it is:
 You can see more Artful Bag ATC's here
There are some wonderful ATC's there!
The wings are alcohol-inked flashing tape, BTW.  Isn't that cool?
Thanks for stopping by.

17 comments:

  1. You do such a varied amount of work dear. Lovely to look at your blog and those are pretty bags.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work, Electra! As always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fabulous!!!! For reals. Loving them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely and I agree, Frosted Petunias is a beautiful blog to read and gaze at! Your purse for this month is grand, Electra, I am liking that frog skin - I believe I have that in a brown shade - woody frog as it were....

    Your ATC is wonderful too, I missed the swap deadline so I didn't participate but I'm sure your recipient LOVED receiving this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful art here on your blog! So happy to be with you at Gingersnap Creations this month! Helene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, those wings are cool...really cool. As are the bags, love the frog skin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic ATC I am hopping over for a look see at the links. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bags! I started reading Anna's blog before I had my own. She is such a sweetie and her blog just reflects her inner beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the specialty paper you used for the handbags.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your frog skin bag. Really fun idea. Must get a move on and make mine. The ATC card is gorgeous. I have it on my craft notice board. Hope yours arrives soon. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love the papers you use Electra! This 'frog skin' is really adorable and I love that you can actually put something in it. BTW, most of us would probably fall under the hoarder category too :) Love the great ATC (I'm going to try alchohol inks one of these days) and thank you for the sweet words ♥

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Krokotilin nahkaa, oi oi, se onkin hurja eläin, mutta siitä näyttää tulevan ihania laukkuja.

    Greetings from Finland.

    Selma

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a wonderful shade of green.. now I know who would love that bag.. Miss piggy as you know she loves frog....and loving the ATC You rock!Hugs wendy

    ReplyDelete
  14. You *real* frog skin purse is wonderful! And the star kissed moon ATC .. fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a hoot (or should I say ribbit) - Your purse is adorable! I didn't do the ATC swap last month, but I am participating this month.. Stop by to check out my son's Mother's Day card which luckily for me was a purse - lol.

    Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. uauu formidavel Bolsa
    a textura ficou perfeita ... lembrando uma bolsa de croco

    Wow formidable Bag
    the texture was perfect ... resembling a crocodile handbag

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!