Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Creative Souls Swap

I belong to Creative Souls and just got word that my swap partner for the May "Flowers" swap received my ATC safe and sound. So now I'll show you what I made for her:
Remember the old shaker boxes? 
They were all the rage a few years ago when Scrapbooking was still gertting organized.  The whole deal is that if you shake it, the contents roll around inside.  Kind of like a snowglobe, but in this case, it's tiny flowers.
Anyways, this is a shaker box.
Shake, shake, shake that booty!
Have a good weekend all!

8 comments:

  1. Excellent Electra! Never even thought about ATC shaker boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty and what a great idea! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO much fun--the shakin', the vibrant colors, the whole deal!


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of making an ATC into a shaker box - think of all the goodies that can be put inside! I don't have to think about it, I can see what you made! This is so pretty and happy and vibrant - she must have LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool idea, totally love this idea, AND this ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous idea and it looks gorgeous as well. Am sure your swopper adored it. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shake it lady. LOVE this. Too creative. Your partner is a very lucky person.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!