Total Pageviews

Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Fills Ins


1. I see _for miles and miles and miles_.
2.  If you p#%* them off, cats_ scratch.
3. They begin _to put their ears back and growl before that happens_.
4. _Things were very different_ so many years earlier.
5. This I know: _You can't light a match on a wet marshmallow_.
6. _I plan to have butter chicken_ for dinner.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _seeing some good friends_, tomorrow my plans include _meditation and the arrival of my daughter and her DH_ and Sunday, I want to _drive up to the Jasper Icefields_!
 
And if all goes according to plan, stay overnight and come back home on Monday.
 
Check out more here
 
and enjoy your long weekend if you are having one.

5 comments:

  1. I'm coming to your house for dinner! That recipe sounds so good! Please share! Still wondering what the marshmallow thing is all about - LOL! Sounds like you have a great weekend in store! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting via Friday Fill-Ins - I love #2 and #5! And your artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    #2 and #3 - my cat never even used to give a warning, she'd go straight in for a bite, lol!

    #5 - hehe, like this. You can't argue with that.

    Have a lovely weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Now this is the funnest "mad" bunch I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL - #5, that is something I guess I never considered!

    I hope that the cat didn't scratch but I agree with #2-#3, you do get a bit of a warning.

    I hope that you were able to have your chicken dish, a great time with the DD, and a trip to the Jasper icefields.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!