Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

This one's for Gini

I was telling a friend in the UK one day how much I LOVE the
Daniel Torrente Stampotique stamps.
And how they are not available in Canada.
And how much it would cost to order them from the UK.
Whining and snivelling, basically.
and my friend Gini
SENT ME ONE!!!
Ooo, I was so excited I could hardly breathe.
And I made a bunch of stuff with it.
The same day.
This is one of the stuff.
Isn't she
adorable???
OK, maybe "adorable" isn't the right word.
Special?
Isn't she
special???
Gini, you're the bestest.
Truly.
Even the Prom Queen thinks so.
(She told me)

7 comments:

  1. Good grief, I've not checked my Google Reader in only two days, and you've made 8 posts! How can I keep up??? lol! All your work is fabulous, I'm especially drawn to the Wild West one, but that's just me. Oh, and the piece with that image from Dezina is awesome....love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen Prom Queen looking so special!
    But she still is no way near as Special as you are :-)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AWESOME!!! Gini is pretty awesome, too! I love these stamps and I love seeing what she does with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, she is very special and Electra, this is adorable! Such a fun and sassy little lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is fab! We have them here! Do you have a boy to go with your girl?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!