Total Pageviews

Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Fill Ins

1. The Real Housewives of Beverly HIlls_ is my favorite TV show (or movie) because it makes it easy for me to feel superior_.

2. Go to page 45 of the book you're reading or of the book closest to you; go to the 6th paragraph and make a sentence out of 7 words from it: _Enhance your physical intrique by manipulating layers_.

3. I am _in pain_.

4. _Maybe on the weekend, my girl and I will take_ long walks.

5. Take some time to _blow your nosie when it's plugged_.

6. _Everyone_ needs a bit of _cuddling and hugs_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _a short road trip_, tomorrow my plans include _seeing my kid_ and Sunday, I want to _take some photos of the wildflowers in Waterton Park_!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous, would be nice to have Waterton in your backyard...lol... have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like a cake hat, too - perhaps a chocolate cream cake? Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hat. So glad your Bag Atc has turned up safe and sound. Maybe we will get to swap again later in the year.
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must have got lost in my craft room. I just looked at your entire blog and can't believe what I've missed. You are incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!