Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WOYWWED #102

Two more weeks until Julia's Pay It Forward Event!
Go on over to The Stamping Ground to check it out and get yours ready!
What you see here is a couple of ATC's I'm working on and a project I did under the talented direction of Lisa at You Know How I Roll
(It's gorgeous)
And in the background is yet another of the millions of scrapbook pages I am doing my level best to comjplete.
(without much luck, I might add, but you do the best you can with what you have, right?
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. A familiar look for my desk top. You look like you are having a lot of creative fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture just pretty much makes me happy. Just say'n.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So where is your space to work then Electra.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm, there is something familiar about this look... I know, my workspace! LOL
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, those are really lovely, full on ATCs!! took me a while to work out that it was glue in the foreground....why my mind is on deodorant is a mystery...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pink feathered ATC :) Your creations are lovely, as usual. :)
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the snoop ... great work place ... cool picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!