Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Scene Stamping

GC 103 at Gingersnap Creations is "Scene Stamping".
I struggled with this one, until a good friend who owns about a bazillion (maybe more) stamps, including the "Stampscapes" line, showed me how to do a perspective scene and then even lent me some stamps so that I could go home and try my very own version of the technique.
I need to tell you that I have concluded that Scene Stamping" is NOT my cup of tea.  Just way too many steps.  I love what others have done using this process, but that's where it will end. lol
Admiring other's work.
HOWEVER, stepping outside your comfort zone is what Challenges are all about, right?

And I did make something:



Stamps are by Stampscapes with the exception of that handsome cowboy. 
He is from The Stamp Barn.
Y'all come back now, y'hear?

7 comments:

  1. I really like yours the best, Electra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! The challenge scares me. I'm not much of a scene stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure what you were worried about Electra as this is terrific, looks like a piece of parchments and loving it. Darn sight better than mine.........lol Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I think it's fantastic. I love scenes. Yours is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant scene, love the texture of the piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. I love the stitching and the little tiny flowers in the corner. Great vintage feel. take care, gerri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!