Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Grungy Monday on Saturday

Linda Ledbetter hosts this very kewl thing called
You're playing along, right?
Or at least going gaga over all the talent that is showcased there each week, right?
You know it's all a celebration of the techniques and products of Tim Holtz, right?
What, do you live in a village in the jungle? 
Shame, shame.
lol

This week,Grungy Monday 08 is from September 2008. 

You can find the instructions

You can also find lots more wonderful stuff on Tim's Blog anytime, all the time. (What a deal!)

The background stamp which I used for the actual technique was (natch)_ a Tim Holtz stamp.
I can't tell you the dragonfly stamp, cus I borrowed it from a friend and returned it today and I'm not going to wake her up to find out, NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY!!!
And I think I used the following distress inks: tumbled glass, spiced marmalade, mustard seed, aged mahogany, wild honey, and broken china.
I edged the ATC's with Glossy Accents and
some teeny-tiny copper beads I bought 60 or 70 years ago.
And the Airondack inks I used were wild plum, terra cotta and mushroom, the only ones I have.
But I need to get more now.

Thanks for coming by!

7 comments:

  1. I said, out loud, "WOW!" when I opened this page! Electra, these cards are sensational!!! WOW on the colors, WOW on the watercolor stamping, and WOW on the beautiful design. The copper beads look fabulous around the edges, and the dragonflies look like vintage jewelry.

    I am in love with these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are wonderful...lovely depth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda said it first: WOW. I love the combination of your watercolor in bright colors, and the muted background. Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely and I love that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spectacular! LOVE the colors you used, and that dragonfly....WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow is right. Your colors are vibrant and warm. And your embosing is fabulous. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I think I bought some of those same beads. LOL
    Gorgeous ATCS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!