Total Pageviews

Friday, May 6, 2011

Dezinaworld!!

The lovely June at Dezinaworld has begun a new challenge in which you may enter any four creations each month, as long as the central image is one of the Dezinaworld images.  How easy is that?  I LOVE her images.

So I made four last night  and this is the first.
 OK, I'll have to agree with you, it's pretty hard to determine WHICH image is the CENTRAL image in this, but you'll have to trust me when I tell you that there are images from not only Dezinaworld, but Cemerony, Deviant Scrap, Cajoline and the Gilded Bee.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Electra. this is ultra fab. I love all the elements and yep their are enough dezinaworld ones to count as central image lol.
    Thanks so much Electra. You know you are a great crafter, so talenyted and a great friend too.
    take care and have a good weekend my friend
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, what Dezina said, ultra fab. LOVE the Kermit, used to watch them all the time, still would if they were still on..are they still on TV? And how about those muppet movies... lol..hysterical. Pigs In Space....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Electra, this piece is amazing! What a feast for the eyes! I really love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is.... amazing!
    take care, gerri

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! I just can't believe it's digi! (not because digi isn't beautiful...foot in mouth)

    So many things going on...I'll have to zoom in and check each one out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!