Total Pageviews

Friday, May 13, 2011

Grungy Monday Door Tag

 
I started to make the background for Grungy Monday 06, with no idea what would become of that background.  I make it following the Technique from the 12 Tags of Christmas, 2007, Day 8, as per Linda's instructions.  You can find the deets on the technique at Tim's Holtz' Blog.
Then what to do, what to do with the background I made?
Well, the lovely Jean Callaghan of
All My Art is hosting a Door Tag Challenge.
What a fun idea.
So I used an image of this young girl from
Lisa's Altered Art , added some 7 Gypsies Embellishments and Voila!
We have a Door Tag!
I hope you have enjoyed your visit, have a great weekend!

16 comments:

  1. This is great! Stunning design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just splendiferous! Loving the strong colours and vivid images. Mmmmm - fabulous design and creation.
    Sarah at 35

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, you are such a brilliantly creative person. How do you ever come up with so many fresh ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab - kept having to look at all the details! Love the idea of a door hanger too - would make a great present. You've just given me a great idea...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is yummy,lots of details and vibrant colors. Love to search for good junk and I think you found something good! Just Super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your door tag is awesome! I love all the ephemera and the vintage image against the teal background. Beautiful! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab tag! I love the colors and images, especially your ladies blue coat with the words "yard sale junkie"!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Electra.
    I have posted my link on Jeanie's blog. Hope you can stop by to check it out. These were fun.
    Love your C for Collector. Great door tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's FABULOUS, Electra! I knew you would create a memorable tag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of the saying, a girl after my own heart. Great door hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "C" is for Collector... and for CRAZY COOL! I love your door tag, Electra-- the imagery is absolutely perfect with all those fab sentiment blocks, and the GM technique makes for a great vintage background. Love the embossing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always look forward to seeing your entries. This is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous collage! What a beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooooh.. I'm definitely a collector, and I LOVE your door tag!! The colors, all the details.. Beautiful results! ~tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!