Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

It's here,  yes it is!  The night when all the neighbourhood children knock on your door and demand candy.
Trick or Treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!  Life is good, yes?
 A few months back, I was wondering what on earth I would do to celebrate Halloween, since my kid no longer lives here and I don't really know any littles ones..then I started making Halloween Art.
And this season has been a blast, because of that.  Well, actually seeing what others have made has been as much if not more fun than making my own.
HOWEVER, I am left with all of these little creations that will (I thought) probably end up in a box somewhere...
SO, I made a little book where they can live.
So now I'll say Adieu to Halloween...


6 comments:

  1. Fantastic, just fantastic! Very clever to put all the projects into a book, I knew you were brilliant...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you won???? Stop by my blog and go down a couple of posts! *smiles*

    Love your artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I love your creativity, why don't you live closer to me??? We could go on road trips and see Jana too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm packing as we speak. Can I stay with you until I get a place?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just the bestest most brilliant idea for all your spookay creations! The background colours are just amazing for your fabulous book :-)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!