Total Pageviews

Monday, October 4, 2010

Swapping time!

Wendy of  Bliss Angels is hosting a 12 Days of Christmas ATC Swap and you have to hurry to get in on it!
Here are the reasons:
1.  It will be a BLAST!
2. Your friends will envy you.
3.  I can say from (swapping) experience that Wendy always does the bestest swaps.
4.  The more people who sign up, the less chance there is that I will have to do "French Hens".  I can't remember off the top of my  head how many French Hens there are exactly, but what I DO know is that I have no idea WHAT a French Hen is, having never been overseas.
If you have any compassion at all, you'll hurry over there right now and save my sorry butt.
When you get to her blog, you'll immediately know you've done the right thing, when you see how magical it is!
I know it's not even close to Christmas, but you don't want to be sitting in your living room, feeling left out, come December, do you?  Plus, think how organized and self-righteous you'll be able to feel.
I'm watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!