Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Angel

The word this week at Take a Word is "angel"  I've had a hankering to make something with lime green and red lately.  Thus, I give you "Spread Your Wings And Fly":
The paper is from a lovely new line by My Mind's Eye Lost and Found.  The birdcage on the top left is a Glitz stamp. (The other cages are already on the paper.)  She has Maya road wings that I dipped in UTEE.
I stamped and embossed her dress with a Recollections stamp and the butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch.  It's a good thing.  The rest?  Well, it just IS.


You can't NOT make something beautiful with this paper.  You just CAN'T.

3 comments:

  1. WOW A blast of colour and such fun. You create wonderful art. Lynne M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, your hankerings took you to a sensational place! I love your art doll - especially the snooty look on her face - and I love her red, shiny wings! The colours are to die for.
    Thanks so much for joining in the challenge this week. Superduper artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, that is scrummy paper, and your design is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!