Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I love fall

but have been far too busy with spooky-type stuff to show you any pictures that I took when fall was here.
We have summer again.  And apparently there will be some snow next week.  Let's see, that leaves, um, spring.  Maybe in December.  We say here, if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes.  You may have heard that somewhere else.  It's true here.  Really really true.  It snowed my wedding week.  I got married on July 19.  Or was it the 21st?  I don't remember.  Not that it matters, I'm not married anymore.  Anyways...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my GAWD these are gorgeous. Fall is my fave too, just love it. Your pictures are stunning. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eye eye eye, these are wonderful with Sanctuary being my most favourite :-)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!