Total Pageviews

Friday, November 19, 2010

GC 76

The Colour Challenge this month over at Gingersnap Creations is Pumpkin, Eggplant and Avocado.
Three of my favorite colours, NEVER MIND together!


See those little crystals?  Well, I actually coloured them pumpkin, eggplant and avocado with Tim's inks.
It was just about impossible to get a decent picture of them.
AAAAANNNNNDDDDD....

I call it



ART!

Hah!  Bet you thought I had a fancy name for this. 
Nope, just ART.

Now I have to go, I lost over 14,000 photos from my hard drive last night.
:-(
I am SO glad I have Carbonite online backup.  This is not an ad.
Just the truth.
Whew.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is total drool material! I love those colors, such awesome autumn colors! The details in this are just AMAZING! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. These are MY colors. I love this. You are amazing. The details are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work, well done. Hope you find all those pics again! Valerie-Jael

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Electra this is gorgeous. I so love this magical crafting. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really stunning! I'm so glad you joined us for the Gingersnap challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful collage art,Electra! I know the colors were a Gingersnap challenge but I LOVE LOVE the way you put them together. Eye candy!! Thank you for sharing it...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!