Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I had to say good-bye to my suite today



Ho. Ly. Poop! I'm at the airport and was able to upload two, count 'em, two photographs at once! I feel like I've emerged from the Dark Ages. I'm so excited! I may just have to inundate you to pass the time. And yes, I did have to say "so long" to my suite at the hotel this morning. It was very emotional. That suite, you see, is larger than my entire main floor of my condo. I felt so little in it. So little and so rich. That feeling is gone now. I've never felt anything but "Let's get this Boeing going:" in an airport. I have two hours to go. I'm going to go find some coffee.

3 comments:

  1. This does look like a lovely hotel suite. I can see why you were a bit sad to go...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why there was plenty of room for me and Jana to have stayed and visited! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH man, we would have had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!