Friday, February 26, 2010
Friday (almost Saturday) Fill ins #165
1. A cup of tea is the last thing I want to drink first thing in the morning.
2. A cat makes a place feel like home.
3. Everything has its beauty even the Elephant Man.
4. I think I should go downstairs and enjoy the taste of strawberries.
5. Art makes me peaceful.
6. I just noticed I forgot to post this much earlier in the day like I told myself I would last week.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not getting any calls in the middle of the night from work, tomorrow my plans include getting my First Aid Recertification and Sunday I want to meet my friend from the coast for lunch.
Life is pretty good, when you've had a two-and-a-half-hour nap.